READ ALL TERMS & SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO CONTINUE:
1. Keep a positive attitude throughout the trip. This trip can be difficult and flexibility will be required, as plans may need to be changed. Inflexible people break. If you have great attitude you will have a great trip . . . trust us.
2. Listen and follow the instructions of the team leader and attend all team mandatory meetings. We are a team and a team needs a coach. Its just a week of listening, you can do it.
3. Refrain from tobacco, alcoholic beverages, pornography or illegal drugs at any time during the trip. This is essential for many reasons, but if you can’t go without for week, we have some 12-step programs we can recommend.
4. Abstain from making derogatory comments or getting involved in arguments regarding people, politics, religion, race, or traditions. Be cool. You can argue when you get home.
5. Refrain from meddling, complaining, and using obscene or insensitive humor. Keep it clean people, keep it clean.
6. Adhere to the dress code established for your trip. Our simple guidelines on how to dress (see your info packets) are there for a reason, this isn't a fashion show anyway.
7. Make sure the group leaders know where you are at all times. A little communication will keep you safe and make sure everything is running smoothly.
8. Please no romantic displays (like cuddling, kissing, hand holding, etc) for the duration of the trip. For this trip, enjoy the single life - don’t make it weird for others.* *Doesn’t apply to married couples.
9. Respect the curfew and quiet times that are in place. You may not be tired, but chances are that somebody else is.
10. Do not enter the rooms of the opposite sex. Certain things should remain a mystery.
11. Be awesome! Refrain from any other behavior or activity that would hinder what we are trying to accomplish while helping the poor. Keep the finish line in mind the whole time.
Please sign in the box below.
I, the undersigned, agree to the terms above.